On behalf of Estates, I would like to give a warm welcome to you.
We provide professional estates and facility services to enable The Open University to deliver its strategic vision. Our aim is to provide a customer focussed service which provides value for money.
We aim to be responsive to our customer needs; we acknowledge that the University and its departments are constantly changing as a result of an evolving higher education environment.
To provide the best Estates service in Higher Education
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
- We will be highly respected and clearly support the aims of the University.
- We will be renowned for Customer Service, Value for Money and Expertise.
- We will be regarded as highly skilled, positive people who 'make a difference'.
- We will challenge the University to ensure our professional expertise and input is part of the organisation's decision making process.
HOW WILL WE ACHIEVE THIS?
- We will work as one single Estates Team.
- We will share knowledge across Estates.
- We will understand and respect each others roles and contributions.
- There will be no barriers across Estates.
- We will generate new ideas to continuously improve our service to our customers.
- We will congratulate each other on successes.
- We will challenge each other openly and constructively on how we do things so that the right solution is implemented.
- We will all be receptive to feedback offered in a positive and constructive manner.