Quality and standards fact sheets
The arrangements for assuring the quality of academic provision, standards of awards and quality of the student learning experience in The Open University are outlined in the following fact sheets:
- Contents (pdf)
- Introduction (pdf)
- Fact Sheet 1 - Institutional Management of Quality and Standards (pdf)
- Fact Sheet 2 - Framework for Academic Quality and Standards (pdf)
- Fact Sheet 3 - Internal Review (pdf)
- Fact Sheet 4 - Assessment and Qualifications (pdf)
- Fact Sheet 5 - Collaborative Qualifications (pdf)
- Fact Sheet 6 - Student Support and Guidance (pdf)
- Fact Sheet 7 - Staff (pdf)
Fact Sheet 8 - Accountability to Stakeholders (pdf)
More like this
Copyright of the OU’s websites and who to contact with enquiries about re-use.
Copyright policy of the OU’s OpenLearn website and Creative Commons licence.
Terms and conditions of use on any OU website including policy on uploading content and liability.
How The Open University’s work reflects our commitment to equality and diversity.
The arrangements for assuring the quality of academic provision, standards of awards and quality of the student learning experience at The Open University.
The OU’s policy on website accessibility, with instructions on how to make adjustments and useful sources of advice and support.
Statement on website accessibility for The Open University's OpenLearn site.
The OU has taken steps to meet the requirements of the legislation by identifying where the risks of people being drawn into terrorism might arise and by amending policies and procedures to address these risks.