Open University degree and higher apprenticeships
Train your brightest with the best
Apprenticeships needn’t mean a risk on your investment or a compromise on quality. Especially when they’re delivered by the leading force in technology-enabled, tutor-supported learning.
Whether you’re looking to train new or current employees, we currently offer three end-to-end degree and higher apprenticeship packages for private, public and third-sector organisations - and are in the process of developing more.
- Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship
- Digital and Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship
- Higher Apprenticeship in Health (Assistant Practitioner)
With The Open University you’ll benefit from:
- Scale - We’re an international provider with local delivery. Your apprentices will receive a consistent learning experience and levels of training – even across multiple locations.
- Flexibility and value - We’re flexible in our delivery methods. Your apprentices can fit their study around organisational priorities, meaning valuable resources won’t be wasted, and neither will the expenses budget.
- Quality and expertise - We’ve a stellar international reputation for educational excellence, and tutors who are still successfully working in their industries. Your apprentices will learn on the job from practicing experts, instantly applying their skills to the workplace.
And from talent identification and development plans to outsourced administration, funding and ROI reporting, we can take the hassle out of apprenticeship management with our total package solution.
Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship
The Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship is delivered flexibly around your organisation's needs and is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute.
Digital and Technology Solutions Professional Degree Apprenticeship
A flexible way for new and existing staff to gain valuable and highly sought-after digital skills to support the increasing need for technical roles within all organisations.