AHE Annual Conference 2012
14th Conference of the Association for Heterodox Economics
Political economy and the outlook for capitalism
5–8 July 2012 — Joint conference AHE, IIPPE, FAPE
Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne University, France
Call for papers
The collapse of Lehman Brothers on 16 September 2008 has opened a new stage of economic history, ushering in the world’s worst recession since WWII. The trajectory of global capitalism has been diverse but, after three years of deep crisis, protracted economic problems persist and are even intensifying, notwithstanding accelerated growth in a number of large developing countries. Read more
Deadline for abstracts of individual papers and panels is 31 January 2012. Authors will be notified about our decision by 15 March 2012.
- Association for Heterodox Economics (AHE)
- International Initiative for Promoting Political Economy (IIPPE)
- Groupement de Recherche Européen "Monnaie Banque Finance"
- Groupement de recherche international Développement des Recherches Économiques Euro-Méditerranéennes (DREEM)
- Association pour le Développement des Etudes Keynésiennes (ADEK)
Please visit the conference website for the latest information on the 2012 congress.
Last updated: 26 October 2011