The Role of Greek Drama and Poetry in Crossing and Redefining Cultural Boundaries
Open Seminar Series 2002
- Performing The Odyssey - a practitioner’s view
John J. Taylor, University of St. Andrews, Scotland.
- Classical Theatre in Modern Scotland - A Democratic Stage?
Lorna Hardwick, The Open University, UK
- Trasidei Gymraeg: Is there a Classical Tradition in Welsh Language Drama?
Lloyd Llewellyn-Jones, The Open University, UK
- Characterising the Chorus: Individual and Collective in Four Recent Productions of Greek Tragedy
Alison Burke,Queen Margaret University College, Edinburgh, Scotland
- Issues in multicultural Translation: Translating the Iliad into Southern African English
Richard Whitaker, University Cape Town, South Africa.
Editors : Lorna Hardwick and Carol Gillespie
How to cite:
Taylor, J. J (2003) 'Performing The Odyssey - a practitioner's view', in L. Hardwick and C. Gillespie (eds), The Role of Greek Drama and Poetry in Crossing and Redefining Cultural Boundaries, The Open University, Milton Keynes, and at www2.open.ac.uk/ClassicalStudies/GreekPlays/Seminar02/SS.htm