The participants in our first Assessment and Feedback meeting were:
Group 1: David Morse, Jon Rosewell, Ale Okada, Tim Hunt
Group 2: Kate Lister, Peter Taylor, Simon Cross, Judith Pickering
Group 3: Freda, Katharine, Helen, Karen & Jess
Group 4: David Pell, Martin Hlosta, Zdenek Zdrahal, Chris Nelson, Prithvi Shrestha
The presenter of our first meeting was David Pell: “Technology enhanced cheating?”
Some questions that were raised in our first meeting
- What computer can mark?
- What type of feedback is helpful to promote reflection?
- What types of assessment are useful?
- What are the challenges involved in the innovation (Costs. AL skills, Rubrics…)
- How much is our strategy affected by our risk aversion?
- How can we share and discuss the grade criteria via rubrics/grade schemes with more transparency?
- How can we design and assess online environments linked to tuition models and reduce plagiarism?
- How can we promote authentic assessment – linked to people’s contexts?