‘Information skills for researchers’ is an information literacy skills website for postgraduate researchers (i.e. students completing their masters thesis, MPhil, EdD or PhD qualifications).
This website offers a framework for
- auditing your current skills
- developing new skills and improving existing skills
- planning future information literacy skills development.
This website includes activities that would provide useful evidence for
- a personal development portfolio
- a structured Continuing Professional Development framework
- your institutional skills training programme.
- Understand what information literacy (IL) means and why it is important for researchers