Built by sports scientists, controlled by you: Performance, training, and wellness optimization. AMI Sports are proud to bring you an Athlete Monitoring Intelligence platform for Golf.
Daily Session Tracking: Accurately monitor your golf, strength and conditioning and other activities using the latest sports science methods. Build a record of your data, allowing you and your coaches to gain insights into your performance, training and well-being.
Wellness Measures and Insights: Track your sleep, recovery, motivation and other ratings through the daily wellness tool. Monitor how you feel to help optimize your future practice, tournaments and training so that you remain at the top of your game.
Intelligent Monitoring Overview: Gain actionable insights into your golf, training and well-being through the AMI Intelligence Engine. Designed to allow you and your coaches to optimize your performance and recovery.
AMI Sports: Golf App helps you log and monitor your on and off course practice, completed tournaments, your training, and any other physical activity you do. Alongside Daily Wellness monitoring, these measures are logged and displayed using AMI Sports’ Personal Monitoring Intelligence Engine. AMI Sport’s ultimate goal is to provide you the tools to monitor your workload, increase your performance, optimize your wellbeing and reduce the risk of injury.
- Driving range and putting: Log your practice sessions for insights into your daily, weekly and monthly volumes and workloads. Use the AMI Sports reports to establish practice interventions and strategies to maximise your potential on the golf course.
- On Course Practice and Tournaments: Log all your rounds to establish your workloads and provide insights into the volume of golf you’re completing on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Strength and Conditioning: Like to train to improve your golf? Logging all your sessions means you gain valuable insights into how your training priorities develop over time, how your workload is influencing your daily wellbeing, and how other physical activity impacts on your total workload. Adjust your training workload based on your reported measures of Daily Wellness ensuring your training is adapted to your current energy, motivation and recovery from previous sessions.
- Daily Wellness: Monitoring your sleep, recovery, energy, motivation, muscle soreness etc. Logging Daily Wellness allows you and your coaches to evaluate your practice, training and competition workloads. Logging illness and injuries provides opportunities to reflect on how your workload contributes to overall wellness and your ability to optimise your performance.
- Contribution to Valuable Research: Currently we have little information demonstrating the true amount of practice, tournament, training and other physical activity golfers engage in. What we do know is that spikes in volume or workload can increase your risk of injury. Using the AMI Sports: Golf App will allow us to further the knowledge of coaches in golf and strength and conditioning settings to optimize you and your golf with maximum confidence. Dr Ben Langdown is leading ground-breaking research through The Open University and the AMI Sports: Golf App to establish trends in golfers’ athlete monitoring. Through anonymous data analysis, your monitoring will help progress coach education and golfers’ awareness of athlete monitoring to further inform interventions, optimize performance and reduce the risk of injury allowing you to play more and better golf.
AMI Sports: Golf – Designed by sports scientists, controlled by you: Performance, training, and wellness optimization.
Download AMI Sports: Golf
Google Play Store Apple App Store