External view of the entrance to the Venables Building on the Open University campus in Milton Keynes. Named after Sir Peter Venables (1904-1979), who was Chair of the University's Planning Committee from 1967 and Pro-Chancellor of the University from 1969-1974.The building was officially named by Sir Peter Venables in 1976.
|Copyright:||Rights owned or controlled by The Open University|
|Rights note:||This material can be used in accordance with The Open University conditions of use. A link to the conditions can be found at the bottom of all OUDA web pages.|
|Location:||Open University, Milton Keynes|
|Available to public:||yes|