External view of the Gardiner Building on the Open university campus in Milton Keynes. Named after the second Chancellor of The Open University, Lord Gerald Gardiner of Kittisford (1900-1990). The Gardiner Building was opened in 1985.
|Copyright:||Rights owned or controlled by The Open University|
|Rights note:||This material can be used in accordance with The Open University conditions of use. A link to the conditions can be found at the bottom of all OUDA web pages.|
|Location:||Open University, Milton Keynes|
|Available to public:||yes|