External view of the Vaughan Harley Building on the Open University campus in Milton Keynes. Named after Dr Edward Vaughan Berkeley Harley (1864-1923) who acquired Walton Hall around 1904. The Building was originally opened as the North Spur Building in 1985 and was renamed after Vaughan Harley in 2010.
|Copyright:||Rights owned or controlled by The Open University|
|Rights note:||This material can be used in accordance with The Open University conditions of use. A link to the conditions can be found at the bottom of all OUDA web pages.|
|Location:||Open University, Milton Keynes|
|Available to public:||yes|