External view of the Horlock Building on the Open University campus in Milton Keynes. Names after Sir John Horlock (1928-2015), the second Vice Chancellor of the University from 1981 to 1990, this building (previously known as Offices 1 and 2), opened in 1989.
|Copyright:||Rights owned or controlled by The Open University|
|Rights note:||This material can be used in accordance with The Open University conditions of use. A link to the conditions can be found at the bottom of all OUDA web pages.|
|Location:||Open University, Milton Keynes|
|Available to public:||yes|