External view of the Gass Building on the Open University campus, Milton Keynes. Named after Professor Ian Gass (1926-1992), the founding Professor of the OU Earth Sciences Department and later Deputy Vice-Chancellor of the Open University. The building was completed in 1974.
|Copyright:||Rights owned or controlled by The Open University|
|Rights note:||This material can be used in accordance with The Open University conditions of use. A link to the conditions can be found at the bottom of all OUDA web pages.|
|Location:||Open University, Milton Keynes|
|Available to public:||yes|