Teaching, learning and assessment methods
To help you develop your knowledge and understanding and to nurture your skills the modules offer:
- core teaching texts and study guides
- extensive guided reading
- case studies, using text and audio-visual media
- audio and visual resources
- face-to-face and online tutorials
- activities, individual and group, giving opportunities to develop and practise a range of skills
- opportunities for you to reflect on your own practice.
Throughout there is support from your tutor.
Assessment is carried out through tutor-marked assignments and an examination at the end of each module.