How much will it cost?
We believe cost shouldn’t be a barrier to achieving your potential. That’s why we work hard to keep the cost of study as low as possible and have a wide range of flexible ways to pay to help spread the cost.
- This qualification is comprised of CPCAB study and OU modules, each with an individual fee.
- Fees are paid on a module-by-module basis – you won't have to pay for the whole of your qualification up front.
- At current prices*, the total cost would depend on the route you choose to gain the qualification:
- Route 1: 90 credits from OU modules, which costs £4,752, plus the cost of 150 credits from CPCAB training.
- Route 2: 120 credits from OU modules, which costs £6,336, plus the cost of 120 credits from CPCAB training.
- The cost of the CPCAB training can vary depending on the provider. The Centre Finder on the CPCAB website can help you locate your nearest training centre.
*The fee information provided here is valid for modules starting before 31 July 2022. Fees normally increase annually in line with inflation and the University’s strategic approach to fees.
There may be extra costs on top of the tuition fee, such as a computer, travel to tutorials, set books and internet access.
If your income is not more than £25,000 or you are in receipt of a qualifying benefit, you might be eligible for help with some of these costs after you start studying.
Ways to pay for your qualification and other support
We know there’s a lot to think about when choosing to study, not least how you can pay. That’s why we offer a wide range of flexible payment and funding options to help make study more affordable. Options include Part-Time Tuition Fee Loans (also known as student loans), monthly payment plans and employer sponsorship.
Visit our Fees and funding page for a summary of the funding options available.
Please note: your permanent address/domicile will affect your fee status and therefore the fees you are charged and any financial support available to you.