How you’ll learn
The course starts at the beginning of February 2023, and will take approximately three years to complete.
- You’ll be registered as an OU student but for your practice learning and clinical placement experiences you will be linked with either Middlesex University or the University of the West of England.
- Theory modules are taught via online learning by the OU. You’ll have a dedicated tutor for each module.
- Practical training is delivered in simulation labs at Middlesex University’s Hendon campus and at the University of the West of England campus.
- You’ll attend placements at NHS, private and voluntary hospitals and social care organisations local to either Middlesex University (London area) or UWE (the South West).
- Practical training and placements are delivered in three blocks each year, and last seven or eight weeks, with students working 22 to 32 hours per week.
Both partner campuses provide first rate facilities and equipment. To find out more, watch these videos about Middlesex University
and the University of the West of England