How to apply
You can apply for a place on one microcredential by completing this application form
. You can only apply for a funded place through this page
. There are a limited number of places available.
To apply you'll need to be:
- resident in Scotland
- 18+ years of age
- a UK citizen, or have the legal right to live and work in the UK
- currently employed in a Community Learning and Development role, including adult learning, youth work, family learning and community development.
As we have a limited number of places, the criteria used to determine how to award the funded places will take into consideration the following factors:
- Strength of personal statement.
- Prioritisation of applicants who do not already hold a postgraduate qualification.
- Geographical representation across the whole of Scotland.
- Sufficient spread across multiple employers.
- Balance across protected characteristics.
Those who do not receive a funded place will be added to a waiting list or referred to other funding sources.