You are viewing information for England.  Change country or region.

Nursing and Healthcare Certificates

Don't know where to start? Choose from Open University certificates in social care, children and families, healthcare practice and health sciences to begin your nursing and healthcare studies. You will get a broad understanding of the subject, and the credit you gain can be used towards a future diploma or honours degree with The Open University.

Female nurse uses a digital ear thermometer with older male patient