With our unique approach to distance learning, you can study from home, work, or on the move.
You’ll have some assessment deadlines to meet, but otherwise you’ll be free to study at the times that suit you, fitting your learning around work, family, and social life.
For each of your modules, you’ll use either just online resources or a mix of online and printed materials.
Our assessments are all designed to reinforce your learning and help you show your understanding of the topics. The mix of assessment methods will vary between modules.
- Usually a series of online, multiple-choice questions.
- You’ll have a number of these throughout each module, each with a submission deadline.
- They can be made up of essays, questions, experiments or something else to test your understanding of what you have learned.
- Your tutor will mark and return them to you with detailed feedback.
- The final, marked piece of work on most modules.
- Modules with an end of module assessment won’t usually have an exam.
- Some modules end with an exam. You’ll be given time to revise and prepare.
- You’ll be given your exam date at least 5 months in advance; you’ll need to attend one of our many exam centres in the UK or Europe.
- All exams taking place before 31 December 2023 will be remote exams that you will complete at home or at an alternative location.