What is the Hayes Postgraduate Scholarship?
The Open University is offering a select number of students the opportunity for a fee waiver to fund the first 30 or 60-credit module of their chosen Open University masters degree within the School of Engineering and Innovation or the School of Computing and Communications.
A maximum of five scholarships are available in each of the School of Engineering and Innovation and the School of Computing and Communications in the 2023/24 academic year for the first 30 or 60-credit module studied starting in October or November 2023.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you’ll need to meet all the following criteria:
- be ordinarily resident in the UK and eligible to pay a UK fee
- be studying for your first masters degree starting in the 2023/24 academic year from one of the eligible qualifications listed below:
- fulfil the entry requirements for your chosen masters degree
- meet the eligibility criteria for postgraduate funding applicable to your nation
- have a gross personal annual income of not more than £25,000 per year or be in receipt of a qualifying benefit.
The full eligibility criteria for academic year 2023/24 are listed in the scholarship terms and conditions.