This postgraduate-level microcredential will benefit anyone working in, or aspiring to work in, an educational setting. It’s suitable for those looking to enhance their skills and knowledge in inclusion and supporting educational needs. You will ideally have:
- a bachelors degree or equivalent and
- experience working in an education setting, for example, early years, a primary school, special school, secondary school, further education college, EOTAS/alternative educational provision, informal education settings, or higher education.
- Experience working in an education setting is not essential, as case studies will be presented and can be used as a basis for reflections.
- If you do not have a degree or equivalent level qualification, you may find the postgraduate level assessment challenging.
- All teaching is in English, and your English proficiency needs to be adequate for postgraduate study. As a guide, this corresponds to Level 7 of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). However, you won’t need to provide a formal English language score to enrol.
This 12-week course requires approximately 12.5 hours of self-paced learning per week, totalling around 150 hours for completion.