This postgraduate-level microcredential will benefit managers and leaders or those aspiring to leadership positions. You will ideally have:
- a bachelors degree or an equivalent level qualification
- two years experience working in team-based projects or management roles and
- a strong interest in agile management, leadership or business agility.
- If you don’t have a degree or equivalent level qualification, you may find the postgraduate level assessment challenging.
- The course material doesn’t assume learners are working. Past experiences will be just as relevant.
- All teaching is in English, and your English proficiency needs to be adequate for postgraduate study. As a guide, this corresponds to Level 7 of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). However, you won’t need to provide a formal English language score to enrol.
This 12-week course requires approximately 12.5 hours of self-paced learning per week, totalling around 150 hours for completion.