This blog is for the sport and fitness team at The Open University to share their insights and commentary on sporting events, stories and topics from an academic perspective. The blog has been running since January 2014.
The site is split into the following sections (access via the menu near the top of the page):
- Home – click here to view our latest blog posts
- About – the page you are on now
- Free Learning – click here to access a wealth of free sport and fitness related courses and resources
- Research – click here to find out about the sport and fitness related research taking place at The Open University
- Study With Us – click here to find out about our BSc (hons) Sport, Fitness and Coaching degree and other undergraduate sport and fitness courses
- Twitter – click here to see our latest Twitter posts
- Who Are we? – click here to find out more about the sport and fitness academic team at The Open University
To keep up to date with the blog and other activities please follow us on Twitter.