Salary: £41,526 – £49,553
Location: Milton Keynes
Closing date: 8th June 2020 (midday)
Note: This post is available as a full-time post or two 0.5 part-time posts.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Lecturer in Sport and Fitness to join our vibrant team and undertake responsibilities that include:
- the development and delivery of Sport and Fitness modules and resources
- writing and updating distance learning modules and resources, including print, audio, video and information/communications technology materials
- contributing to the Faculty’s programme of research and scholarship and to the academic development of the Faculty of Wellbeing, Education and Language Studies at The Open University.
The successful candidate will have:
- a higher degree or equivalent professional knowledge in Sport and Fitness or a related field as well
- proven experience of curriculum development and course design
- an understanding of different approaches to studying Sport and Fitness
- evidence of engagement in research and scholarship through a variety of activities such as publications, gaining of external funding and/or widely recognised and disseminated contributions to learning and teaching in Sports and Fitness
- a strong record of research and/or knowledge exchange that is commensurate to the position.
For more information click on the links below: